Thursday, April 10, 2008

Egg Curry

I did not want to make Dal or Sambar today. Actually cant have them daily. So what do I make today? Hmm.. some Rice / Pulav with Boondi raitha ( which I totally love! ) or Majjigehuli.
But then I saw we had enough of eggs in the fridge. So why not Egg Curry... It had been awhile since we had Egg Curry. Theek hai.. decided, its gonna be Egg Curry !!



You Need:

Egg - 6 nos.
Onion - 2, finely chopped
Tomato - 3-4, pureed
Ginger-Garlic Paste - 1tsp
Red Chilli pwdr - 1 tsp
Coriander pwdr - 1 tsp
Turmeric - 1/2 tsp
Cumin - 1 tsp
Salt - to taste
Oil
Cilantro - for garnishing

You Do:

  • Hard boil Eggs.
  • While the eggs are being boiled, prepare seasoning in a pan.
  • Saute chopped Onions till they turn golden brown.
  • Add ginger-garlic paste, mix-in.
  • Add pureed tomatoes, red chilli pwdr, coriander pwdr, salt. Bring it to boil.
  • Now put in the boiled eggs, simmer for 3-4 min.
  • Garnish with Coriander.
  • Serve with Rice / Chapati. Enjoy!

Hmm... I loved the rich curry color. Also must say, it tasted goooood. Yippie !! I also made Cabbage palya and Chapati. Good meal accomplished.

No comments: